White Alice Farm
Plenty of quiet coves and bays are within easy reach, with safe sandy beaches for children and adults, set in a totally unspoiled area of Cornwall at the head of the Lizard peninsula only short car journeys from Helston and Falmouth. It has access to both North and South coasts.
- Midway between Redruth, Helston and Falmouth
- Ideal for both North and South coast
- Rural setting
About White Alice Farm
- Three double rooms with plenty of wardrobe space
- All rooms have en suite shower rooms
- The larger family room has both shower and bath.
- The rooms are centrally heated, cosy and comfortable
- Rooms enjoy views across the valley
- Hot drink making facilities
- Choice of cooked breakfast or full buffet style Continental
- Breakfast is served in the conservatory dining room.
- Farm produced bacon and sausages, homemade bread and farm fresh eggs daily.
- Evening dinner is available on request.
- We cater for vegetarian and other special diets
- Ample parking
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Explore the gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan
- Discover Pendennis Castle
- Enjoy watersports at Stithians Lake nearby
- Be entertained at Minack Theatre
- Visit Roskilly's - the home of delicious ice cream
- Visit Falmouth, Truro, Redruth and Helston
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach