- "Peace and Plenty" is a reversed level barn conversion that sleeps four or couples who would like spacious accommodation with the added benefit of a bathroom each!
- "Ring and Thimble" is an exceptionally spacious thatched cottage for two
Both cottages have been beautifully and carefully restored to offer understated luxury and are well equipped to meet all your holiday needs. The attention to detail from the fine décor to the complimentary cream tea on arrival will surpass even the highest expectations. The owners aim to anticipate all your holiday needs and can offer beach gear, wicker picnic baskets and even wellies for you to use during your stay.
Boscrowan is a wildlife haven and the owners are committed to sustainability and protecting the environment. Feel free to wander the grounds or simply enjoy the views of the gardens from the comfort of your accommodation. Whatever the weather you can enjoy your stay with our cosy wood burning stoves, private patio areas and well designed accommodation.
Ring and Thimble
- Beautifully renovated spacious thatched cottage furnished to a very high standard
- A bespoke kitchen complete with aga and a separate utility room
- Large lounge with dining area, inglenook fireplace and French doors to the patio
- Multi burner comfortable armchairs and antique Chesterfield make this a room for relaxing
- Upstairs a 6' half tester bed with silk drapes nestles beneath exposed a frames and a large glittering chandelier
- Across the landing a bathroom with roll top bath and large shower
Peace and Plenty
- Striking reverse level barn conversion with a large kitchen and living area on the first floor overlooking the gardens and orchard
- Downstairs the pretty blue & white master bedroom with 5' half tester bed complete with silk drapes has an en suite with large shower
- At the opposite end is the twin room and adjacent bathroom.
Both properties have interesting Farrow and Ball colour schemes, beautiful soft furnishings, well equipped bespoke kitchens, comfortable beds and the extra touches that make them very special homes.
They are situated opposite the owners house on a 25 acre small holding in a rural location yet close to Penzance and both the North and South coast. Free range chickens and ducks wander past the door and horses graze in fields nearby. Guests are welcome to wander through the fields and children are invited to help collect the eggs.
- Breathtaking beaches
- The Minack Theatre
- St. Ives
- Land’s End
- Local gardens Trengwainton, Trewidden and Tremenheere Sculpture Gardens
- Further afield but easily accessible are The Eden Project and The Lost Gardens of Heligan
The owners are members of the Cornwall Sustainable Tourism Project and encourage green tourism. Gold award Green Tourism Business Scheme.
No pets allowed. No children under 2 years. Changeover Saturdays.
South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2012/2013 - Bronze Award
South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2009/2010 - Gold Award
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2012/2013 - Gold Award