Brea Cottage at Beersheba Farm
Gorgeous Peaceful Cottage with Private Hot Tub
Just a mile from the sea and within easy reach of St Ives and its gorgeous golden beaches, it is a perfect place for a relaxing holiday, taking in the best Cornwall can offer.
The self-catering Brea Cottage, sleeps up to 5/6, is a well-appointed carefully considered holiday property to ensure you have a fabulous stay, and will want to come back again and again.
In a peaceful rural setting, surrounded by grazing farmland with horses, cows and sheep, pockets of woodland, and overlooking the National Trust's neolithic Trencrom hillfort, and with views to the north and south coasts, but just minutes from the harbour town of St Ives, Beersheba Farm is a perfect base for a holiday.
Treat yourself with this rural hideaway that allows you to infuse yourself with the atmosphere of scenic St Ives Bay. Relax in a luxurious 5 seater outdoor hot-tub - just for you and your family to enjoy throughout your stay at our cottage. Why not let the massage bubbles relax you, whilst the Cornish sunset lights up the sky.
Drawing on the local landscape of granite, slate and stone, with a soft coastal style, Brea Cottage gives you a comfortable yet contemporary base for your holiday. The cottage sleeps 5/6 people in comfort plus cots and highchairs are available.
- 3 bedrooms - 1 master double bedroom with en suite shower room; 1 double bedroom (both king size beds); 1 single; plus extra single bed (fits in double or single room)
- Quality bed linen and towels provided
- Large, light and open plan living and dining areas with digital tv, dvd, stereo and log burner
- Large and safe garden, south facing sun terrace with private hot tub
- Superb kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, a Cornish welcome pack is provided
- Well-fitted bathroom with shower cubicle and freestanding bath
- Double glazing and central heating
- Parking adjacent to the property for 2 or more cars
- Property is no-smoking and sorry, no pets allowed.
Weekly rates from £595 - £1595. Short breaks and low occupancy discounts available mid & low season. Extra charge for hot tub - £50/wk covers heating, water change and cleaning.
Beersheba Farm is within easy reach of the highlights of the area such as the traditional fishing harbour and artistic haven of St Ives (4 miles). There is Standing Stone Stables at Beersheba, which offers pony rides around the farm or further afield. Nearby there are the numerous expansive golden beaches of St Ives Bay (nearest 1 1/2 miles), sheltered secluded coves, ancient granite monuments and wonderful walking adventures. St Michael's Way adjoins the farm, and links to the South West Coast Path. Cornwall's other top attractions such as St Michael's Mount, the Eden Project, city of Truro and resort of Newquay, glorious gardens and historic houses are easy day trips.
Online booking and availability calendar on the website.
Ideas for family holiday activities on Latest News on the website.
For best rates and late availability please check the special offers page on www.beersheba.co.uk