Welcome to Seaview Gorran Haven Holiday Park
Surrounded by a patchwork of fields, open countryside and the deep blue of the sea, here at Seaview, you can be as active, or relaxed, as you want to be – no matter the weather, there’s so much to bring the family together for a picture-perfect holiday.
Quality comes as standard here at Seaview – our holiday caravans and lodges are spacious, modern and offer simple, pure comfort that can be enjoyed whatever the season. With facilities that everyone can enjoy, get away and recharge with the people that matter the most and have an unforgettable holiday experience.
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Nearby
- Fire pit with cooking grill
- Sea View
- Nine miles from St Austell
- Close to the villages of Gorran and Gorran Haven
- Quiet coastal setting
About Seaview Gorran Haven
- AA Five Star graded holiday park
- All facilities are free to use
- Multi award-winning luxury caravans and chalets take self catering to a whole new level
- Central-heated spacious five star toilet blocks
- Premier and luxury family pitches provide that extra touch of exclusivity with hedging on three sides
- Free wireless internet access
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards Mevagissey to the west or Fowey to the east
- Visit Eden Project (10 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (5 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (2 miles)
- Try out watersports at Polkerris beach, Pentewan Sands or Porthpean beach (3 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell (1mile)
- Look around the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey (4 miles) or Fowey (10 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown (2 miles)
- Par Sands
- Pentewan Sands
- Gorran Haven
“Amazingly beautiful. Lovely peaceful caravan holiday with outstanding views and a glorious beach hidden away in this spectacular country. Honestly felt like being in a different world. Best way to spend a holiday. The caravan was in top condition and was very cosy. Had everything you needed and more. Also had a swimming pool on site.”Antony H, Trip Advisor
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.