At Ekopod, we have 5 pods, all individually designed, nestled in a beautiful rural landscape. Our tranquil glamping site is the perfect escape. Whether you chose our geodome, glamping pod or tents, each pod has been individually designed with a king size bed, crisp white sheets and a cosy wood burning stove. They are each set in their own private space, have their own individual bbq area and all have wonderful views.
The geodome, glamping pod and safari tent each have their own private bathroom and kitchen next door. The two bell tents share a communal kitchen space in the barn along where you can also find their showers and toilets.
At Ekopod we don’t use any electricity in the pods, which as well as benefiting the environment gives you a real chance to switch off. And that’s what you get from a holiday with us – a sense of returning to the simpler things in life (but in comfort).
Located in Bodmin Moor, we are only 2 hours from Bristol and 4 from London in an area known locally as “The Peaceful Valley”, just 20 minutes distance from dramatic coastline, of Tintagel, pretty towns such as Boscastle and Port Issac and the beautiful beaches surrounding Bude, Ekopod is an excellent base camp for exploring the whole of Cornwall.
Our favourites from the many nearby attractions:
- Go surfing at Widemouth Bay (20 mins drive) or one of Budes other lovely beaches
- Hike up Roughtor and Brown Willy, The highest point in Cornwall (15 mins drive)
- Visit the Eden Project (45 min drive)
- Chose one of the pretty harbour towns to spend an afternoon, such as Port Issac, Boscastle or Padstow (20-45 mins)
- Explore Tintagel the legendary birth place of King Arthur (25 minute drive)
- Test your brains solving puzzles at The Hidden Valley (15 minutes)
- Tackle one of the South West Coast paths many sections - our favourite is the Tintagel to Boscastle section (20 minute drive to Boscastle start)
- Eat at one of the many amazing restaurants in the area from our local pub the Rising Sun to Nathan Outlaw's two michelin starred restaurant in Port Issac
- Cycle the Camel trail taking in the Tamar Valley Vinyard
- Take a boat trip to spot dolphins