Holywell Bay Holiday Park - Glamping - Parkdean Resorts
Our commitment to your safety and financial peace of mind:
- Contact free check-in
- Social distancing one way flow markers and barrier systems
- Enhanced cleaning of facilities, shared spaces and accommodation
- Traffic marshals to guide you on arrival
- 100% refund or voucher if park has to close due to government advice
- Flexibility: amend your booking easily if you’re a critical work or are required to self-isolate and coronavirus changes your plans
For more information on what to expect visit parkdeanresorts.co.uk/ourcommitment
Whether you want peaceful relaxation or family fun you’ll find it with a glamping holiday at Holywell Bay Holiday Park in Cornwall. Tucked away in the tranquil Ellenglaze Valley, and only a short stroll from the magnificent sandy beach of Holywell Bay, this beautiful park is the perfect destination for a glamping holiday.
Leave the tents at home and add some glamour to your traditional camping holiday with a more luxurious accommodation. Our safari tents are equipped with everything you need to relax including a cosy lounge and kitchen, double bedroom, twin bedroom and full electric supply.
With plenty of activities on park, from riding the 300-foot waterside into the heated outdoor pool, taking to the water in kayaks, or enjoying the adventure playground you can be sure to everyone will be entertained. Plus, you could even learn to surf with Cornwall Surf Academy, located right on park.
If you want to get out and about, and explore the nearby area, take in the amazing views of the famous Gull Rocks, or enjoy the sights and sounds of bustling Newquay, only seven miles away.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board; Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids’ clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds)
- Heated outdoor pool with 300ft waterslide and toddlers’ pool
- Live entertainment in Ellenglaze Bar & Grill
- Adventure playground
- All weather multi-sports court
- Surf school and surf lessons
- Wildlife nature trail
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas
For more information or to book online, visit http://www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.