The beautiful surroundings of Whitsand Bay Fort provide visitors with breathtaking, panoramic views across some of the most stunning parts of Devon and Cornwall.
Premier historic coastal resort over looking the sandy beaches of Whitsand Bay
A few miles west of Ocean city Plymouth, and east of the Cornish town of Looe.
The Rame Peninsula, a hiddn gem of Cornwall, surrounded on three sides by the sea.
Set in and around the grounds of a Napoleonic coastal fort, now an English Heritage Designated Ancient Monument.
Superbly appointed luxury lodges in quiet traffic free areas, with the finest views in the South West.
You’ll be able to appreciate the stunning sea and country views from every lodge. Head out to the spacious decking to enjoy additional views of the Tamar estuary, Dartmoor and Plymouth.
Well appointed luxury lodges
- Selected lodges with hot jacuzzi's
- Some lodges are pet friendly with gated decking
- Set in and around the grounds of a historic coastal fort, now an English Heritage Designated Ancient Monument
- Extensive decking to all lodges
- 2/3/4/ bedroom models all with two bathrooms ( 1 en-suite)
- Lounge/diner/kitchen with full central heating and double glazing
Serviced Motor home, caravan and tenting pitches.
Grass and hard standing in sheltered enclosures, all within the grounds of the historic Fort.
Full access to Fort facilities. Selection of pitches with panoramic sea and country views over Devon & Cornwall.
Dark Sky wild camping pitches. A real away from it all camping experience.
Tamar View b&b bedroom suites, for up to 2 persons, ideal for wedding couple guests.
Luxury king size beds or twin bed options, with modern wet room/bathroom.
Mood lighting, private parking, and decking with views towards Plymouth, the Tamar eastuary and Dartmoor.
Inclusive of English breakfast. Nightly bookings welcome
Whitsand Bay Fort is the only park on the Rame Peninsula's Heritage Coast which remains unspoilt and untouched. The resort provides a serene environment, far from the crowds you may find elsewhere.
The Rame Peninsula is a quiet backwater of Cornwall, surrounded on three sides by the sea.
A hidden gem of Cornwall, which is popular for wreck diving, surfing, fishing and sailing.
The beaches of the bay are supervised by the RNLI in the main season making them ideal for swimming and sunbathing.
Whitsand Bay Fort is open all year round, with all weather facilities including the historic ' Vaults ' restaurant and bars. Family and dog friendly fine dining.
The facilities include:
- 'Beaches' shop and cafe with free wi-fi
- 'The Vaults' historic restaurant and bars
- Popular wedding ceremony, reception and accommodation provider
- Heritage centre
- Indoor games room
- Fire pit and stargazing garden
- Laundrette / 24 hour showers and toilets
- Reception and information centre
- Dog walks
- Historic architecture and features
- Free Wi-Fi locatons
- Chapel and library
- Access to beach