Polkerris Holidays Beside the Sea.
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Polkerris Holidays Beside the Sea is a small, family-run static caravan park, which enjoys a relaxed atmosphere. There are wonderful views across St. Austell Bay and the park is located just up from the popular beach at Polkerris. Close by are many lovely walks - coastal, riverside and inland. The spectacular international attraction of the Eden Project is only four miles away.
The park is home to seven modern caravans, arranged carefully on a terraced, grassy site overlooking the sea. A two-minute stroll down a hedge-lined lane will take you to a sandy private beach, complete with harbour wall, rock pools, watersports centre and an excellent choice of places to eat and drink: The Rashleigh Inn, Sams on the Beach, and a beach cafe. There is a good phone signal on all networks and free WiFi on site.
In 2016, the park was awarded a 4-star grading by Visit England.
Pets are not permitted and the site is not suitable for groups of young people, except by specific arrangement. There is no facility for touring caravans or camping.
Polkerris Beach Watersports Centre
For the more active, the award-winning Polkerris Beach watersports centre is an RYA Recognised Training Centre, providing dinghy sailing, kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding (SUP) and windsurfing.
If you wish to explore the local area you will find plenty to do.
- The Eden Project
- Fowey is a 40 minute walk across beautiful countryside
- Many cycle routes, including the new cycle hub at Lanhydrock
- The China Clay Museum
- The South West Coast Path
- The Saints Way (footpath to Padstow on the North Coast)
- Lanhydrock House (National Trust - one of Cornwall's finest houses)
- The historic town of Lostwithiel
- The Lost Gardens of Helligan
- Charlestown tall-ships harbour
- The fishing villages of Mevagissey and Polperro
- The Clay Trail cycle path
- The surfing beaches of the North Coast are less than 25 miles away