Seaview Gorran Haven Holiday Park
Seaview Gorran Haven brings different families together, creating a feeling of one, big, holiday community.
Many of our customers holidayed here as children and now bring their own, to recapture the days when kids could roam and let them play together. This is the place where families come to give their children the freedom to make friends and play without Mum or Dad having to watch them like a hawk.
Seaview Gorran Haven offers that freedom in buckets (and spades) so that at all times the whole family can really enjoy their holidays.
- Nine miles from St Austell
- Close to the villages of Gorran and Gorran Haven
- Quiet coastal setting
About Seaview Gorran Haven
- AA Five Star graded holiday park
- All facilities are free to use
- Multi award-winning luxury caravans and chalets take self catering to a whole new level
- Central-heated spacious five star toilet blocks
- Premier and luxury family pitches provide that extra touch of exclusivity with hedging on three sides
- Free wireless internet access
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards Mevagissey to the west or Fowey to the east
- Visit Eden Project (10 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (5 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (2 miles)
- Try out watersports at Polkerris beach, Pentewan Sands or Porthpean beach (3 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell (1mile)
- Look around the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey (4 miles) or Fowey (10 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (2 miles)
- Par Sands
- Pentewan Sands
- Gorran Haven