Globe Vale Holiday Park
Paul and Louise would like to welcome you to Globe Vale. They live on site along with their two children and Paul’s father, Don, who has had many years experience in running holiday parks. They can ensure a warm welcome on your arrival at the park, whether you are camping, touring or hiring a caravan.
Globe Vale is a countryside park, complemented with mature trees and shrubs throughout. There are far reaching views across to St Agnes Beacon and the coast. The nearest beaches are Porthtowan and Portreath, both a 10 minute drive away. Visit our main website for more information and photos of park and facilities.
• Fully serviced pitches available
• All touring/camping pitches – 29ft x30ft
• Modern shower/toilet block with covered washing up area and facilities for disabled
• Licensed bar with pool table/darts/large screen TV
. Food served to eat in or takeaway. Outside seating area
• Ice packs can be frozen
• Plenty of open spaces on site for walking, playing ball games etc
• Access to the Mineral Tramways Coast to Coast cycle trail from the park