Trelay Holiday Park
Trelay Holiday Park is under new ownership! The Williams family, who already own and manage 3 other Parks, acquired Trelay early in 2016, this family run park is set in 9 acres of immaculately kept Park land in the magnificent Cornish countryside. Trelay has Holiday Homes both, new & pre-owned for sale, with a selection of hire units (some which will accept pets). Trelay also has the capacity for tourers, motorhomes & tents with a range of large grass or hard-standing pitches with electrical hook-up.
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, close to the very popular and beautiful Cornish harbour town of Looe (under 4 miles away) and the quaint fishing village of Polperro (only 3 miles away). Trelay also provides easy access to The Eden Project, Dartmoor and Plymouth plus so many more popular attractions.
Trelay offers a great range of facilities; a wide selection of new & pre-owned Holiday Homes for sale – please contact the Park or take a look at the website for more information, a comprehensive hire fleet (including a pet friendly unit), touring-facilities, good sized hard standing and level grass pitches, heated shower/toilet block (fully refurbished for 2016) with full disabled facilities (key available from reception), under-cover washing up area, Elsan point, 16amp electrical hook up (available – please request when booking), tourist information with plenty of leaflets on the local area and attractions, laundry room (fully refurbished for 2016), brand new children’s play area, lovely village of Pelynt within ½ mile with shops and a village pub and a bus stop close to the entrance of the Park.
There is off site storage 200 meters from Trelay suitable for touring caravans and boats, please contact the Park if you would like any further information.
Here are just a few of the activities that can be enjoyed around Trelay:
- The Eden Project, only 18 miles away (31 minutes by car)
- Dartmoor National Park, just over 25 miles (45 minutes by car)
Zoos and Animal Sanctuaries (for the young and the young at heart!)
- Porfell Wildlife Park 10 minutes away,
- The Monkey Sanctuary 7.9 miles,
- Newquay Zoo just over 30 miles
- Polperro to Looe 5.07 miles,
- Polperro to Talland Bay 1.9 miles,
- Talland Bay to West Looe 3.1 miles,
- Seaton Valley Nature Reserve (Wheel/Push-Chair Friendly) 2 miles
- Looe (also the home of Looe music festival),
- Talland Bay (dog friendly all year-round) to name just a couple
Other great reason to stay at Trelay
• Woodland Aromatherapy in Looe, only 4 miles away
• Boat trips and guided walks around Looe Island
• A great range of pubs and restaurants in Looe
• Sea Fishing – More information can be obtained from the Looe Tourist Centre