Falmouth Lodge Backpackers
Falmouth Lodge Backpackers is now well established as a friendly and comfortable hostel welcoming more than just backpackers to enjoy all that Cornwall has to offer. They have six rooms, a mixture of twin/double rooms and small dorms for 4-7 people, accommodating up to 26 people. There is a comfortable lounge diner with a log burner, and a fully equipped kitchen to share, as well as a BBQ terrace outside for those summer evenings.
The hostel is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Blue Flag Gyllyngvase beach and the South-West Coast Path and 5 minutes’ walk to the train station, town centre and harbour including National Maritime Museum,and Pendennis Castle.
We are recommended by Rough Guide, Lonely Planet and have a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
Some of the GREAT things about staying with us...
- Well equipped kitchen and cosy lounge with TV/DVD and games.
- Small, mixed & single sex dorms available plus a double en-suite.
- Walking distance from town and train station.
- Free tea and coffee all day
- Simple complimentary breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi & Internet Facilities.
- Free Parking.
- No Curfew.