In one of the best & leafiest areas, a five minute walk from Lemon Street & the city centre, including The Hall For Cornwall, Truro Cathedral, shops, bars & restaurants, & with free on site parking.
As soon as you step through the entrance of this classic Victorian fronted townhouse, the informal friendly atmosphere wins you over. The hotel's stylish social spaces include a bar, a lounge, & a dedicated meeting room & work hub. Relax with a drink or find a quiet spot to work. There’s a Scandi inspired breakfast room - with a help yourself 'more than’ continental buffet breakfast.
Truro is centrally located for discovering the whole county, & the north & south coasts are easily accessible.
- 30 en-suite bedrooms
- Free on-site parking
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- TV with Freeview in all rooms
- In room tea and coffee facilities
- Licenced bar and lounge
- Accessibility room with own access
- Limited dog friendly rooms
- Laundry facilities on request
- Secure bike storage by arrangement
- Less than 10 minutes' walk from Truro city centre and convenient for the train station
- Bus stop located directly outside our front door
- Quiet location on one of Truro's leafiest streets