The Atlantic Hotel
If you're looking for a relaxing break by the sea without compromising on luxury then look no further than the four-star Atlantic Hotel in Newquay, Cornwall - Victorian charm with stylish, contemporary finishing touches.
Built in 1892 on 10 acres of headland, the hotel boasts breathtaking coastal views of Newquay and is within 5 minutes’ walk of the town and the world famous surfer's paradise Fistral Beach. Whatever you are looking for whether it's a romantic getaway, storm watching break, family holiday or a business trip you can rest assured that The Atlantic Hotel has just the bedroom for you.
- Award winning AA Rosette restaurant
- Silks Bistro & Champagne Bar
- Massage or Knot - in house massage clinic inclduing Sport, Thai, Relaxation, Tui-Na, Swedish and Bamboo
- 2 thermal-cabinets and a panoramic sea view hot tub
- Surf breaks + lessons
- Golf and Coasteering sessions can be arranged
- Sushi bar
- Some have balconies to take in the amazing sunsets
- Some have stand-alone roll top baths, ideal for sinking into after a long walk on the coastal path;
- Some have duel aspect windows which provide panoramic views to watch the full force of nature
- Some are positioned right on the edge of our refreshing outdoor pool
- All are incredibly chic, light and spacious with stunning views of the coast, harbour or Atlantic Ocean
- All rooms have large comfortable beds with super deluxe memory foam mattresses
- 42” plasma television, complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair dryer, telephone, mini safes and mini bars or fridges.
- Luxurious bathrooms, free standing baths and superb walk in showers
- World famous surfing spot Fistral Beach
- Choice of 6 other beaches in Newquay
- Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Restaurant at Watergate Bay
- Rick Steins in Padstow
- Eden Project
- Lots of family friendly visitor attractions
- National Trust properties and gardens
Check out Atlantic Hotel's wedding facilities.