The Atlantic Hotel
Iconic and draped in beauty.
This historic, but modernized hotel is set in its own 10 acres of beautiful headland and surrounded by enchanting sea views on all sides. The award-winning Atlantic Hotel is your own little spot of Cornish Paradise just waiting to be realized.
A warm Cornish welcome awaits you and with four AA stars, a stunning blend of art deco glamour and some of Newquay's most breath-taking sea views, this luxury spa hotel is the perfect base to explore the vibrant and friendly town of Newquay, and just 5 minutes walk from the world-famous surfer's paradise Fistral Beach. Surrounded by turquoise waters, hidden caves perfect for paddleboarding and kayaking, beautiful coastal walks, and majestic beaches.
With a recently refurbished outdoor terrace just perfect for cocktails while the sun sets over the sea, and the award-winning Silks Bistro & Champagne bar for fine dining. Whatever you are looking for whether it's a romantic getaway, storm watching break, family holiday, or a business trip you can rest assured that The Atlantic Hotel has just the bedroom for you.
- Award-winning AA Rosette restaurant
- Silks Bistro & Champagne Bar
- Nationally Acclaimed Afternoon Tea
- Luxury Ocean View Spa
- Sauna, Steam room, and a panoramic sea view hot tub
- Surf breaks + lessons
- Golf and Coasteering sessions can be arranged
- Indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools
- Outdoor sea view sun terraces for al fresco dining
- Live music events throughout the year
- Conference, function, and events spaces
- complimentary guest parking
- All are incredibly chic, light, and spacious with stunning views of the coast, harbor or Atlantic Ocean
- All rooms have large comfortable beds with super deluxe memory foam mattresses
- 42” plasma television, complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, tea, and coffee making facilities
- Hairdryer, telephone, mini safes, and minibars or fridges.
- Luxurious bathrooms, free-standing baths, and superb walk-in showers
- Some have balconies to take in the amazing sunsets
- Some have stand-alone roll-top baths, ideal for sinking into after a long walk on the coastal path;
- Some have dual aspect windows that provide panoramic views to watch the full force of nature
- Some are positioned right on the edge of our refreshing outdoor pool
- World-famous surfing spot Fistral Beach
- Choice of 6 other beaches in Newquay
- A vibrant town with many shops, cafes and more
- Rick Steins in Padstow
- Eden Project
- Lots of family-friendly visitor attractions
- National Trust properties and gardens
Check out Atlantic Hotel's wedding facilities.