Sands Resort Hotel
Sands Resort Hotel is situated along Cornwall’s beautiful north coast, between the towns of Padstow and Newquay with stunning views over the Atlantic Ocean and the countryside of Porth valley. The hotel is only a short walk from the beach and has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere accompanied by excellent facilities.
Find out how our comfy two-room suites, the spacious restaurant, pools and gardens are all designed to make this a holiday break to remember.
With heaps of indoor and outdoor activities including playgrounds, bouncy castle, games room, a ballpark, soft play, crazy golf, tennis and an enchanted maze, plenty of holiday fun is guaranteed.
Couples love waking up with a sea view, relaxing at the spa and watching the sunset from the Atlantic Terrace, cold drink in hand. Porth beach is only a 5-minute walk away.
- Two-room family suites
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Soft play
- Indoor games room
- Enchanted maze
- Indoor fairground games
- Bodyboards and wetsuits can be hired at no extra charge
- Stunning coastal walks
- A beach for every day of the week to explore
- Rick Stein's Seafood Restaurant
- National Trust houses and gardens at Trerice and Lanhydrock
- Newquay Cornwall Airport 10 mins by car/taxi
- Japanese Garden and Bonsai Nursery
- Blue Reef Aquarium
- Cornwall's Crealy Adventure Park
Your Easter EscapeHotel
Foodie Break for TwoHotel
Baby & Toddler BreaksHotel
Dogs stay for free until 31st MarchHotel
Sands Resort Hotel now offers a limited number of dog friendly rooms.
Other dog friendly features:
- Dogs allowed in designated areas of the restaurant
- Outdoor dog paddock
- Fridge for wet food in room
- Dog bed upon request
- Dog friendly Fistral Beach and Watergate Bay are only a short drive away.
Nearest Information Centre
Nearest Train Station
Nearby Food & Drink
Nearby Things To Do
- Trip Advisor Reviews Loading