This hotel is established for its cuisine, has fantastic views and is renowned for its hospitality.
A warm welcome and personal attention awaits you. Run by the same family for over 40 years, Lisa and Andy Burbidge ensure your stay is a happy and memorable one. Situated on the stunning North Coast of Cornwall Whipsiderry Hotel is surrounded by rolling cliffs, beautiful blue seas, golden sands and an abundance of wildlife. Set within its own grounds of over two acres, the Whipsiderry Hotel stands proudly overlooking Porth Beach and Bay with breathtaking panoramic views.
The Whipsiderry Hotel is a peaceful family run hotel within easy reach of Newquay Town Centre, an ideal location for exploring all Cornwall has to offer. Easily accessable from Newquay's train + coach stations + approximately 10 minutes from Newquay Airport.
There are 20 well appointed bedrooms some with sea views + some on ground floor level.
And there's more...
- Very attractive bar with panoramic views
- Two further Lounges for guests comfort
- Cuisine is good with the emphasis on fresh local produce
- Outdoor heated swimming pool set in the most beautiful surroundings. Poolside service, lunches and cream teas.
- Evening fishing trips
- Badger watching
- English Tourism Breakfast Award
- Open for Christmas, Weddings + special occasions
- Open - April to December including Christmas