Treglos Hotel and Spa
Situated by the sea in Constantine Bay near Padstow.
At a glance
- Sea views across Constantine Bay
- Indoor swimming pool
- Luxury spa and treatment rooms
- Fine dining at the popular restaurant
- 18 hole golf course and leisure club
- Luxury self catering apartments
- Games room
- Many of the en suite rooms have spectacular sea views encompassing Trevose Head
- Two large lounges with open fires
- A conservatory
- Beutiful landscaped gardens
- Childrens’ play ground
- Cornish cream tea is served daily in the lounge, conservatory, or gardens
- The popular Quies restaurant specialises in locally produced foods, fresh-fish, and shell fish
All of the 42 rooms are en-suite and equipped to the very highest standard. Many enjoy great coastal views, some are luxurious suites, some have balconies and several are fully accessible for people with disabilities.
The Treglos Hotel is a fantastic luxury four star luxury hotel offering the perfect base for exploring Cornwall, whether you want to explore rugged and dramatic coastal paths, take strolls along golden beaches or just relax in the tranquillity of the hotel itself and its beautiful landscaped gardens.