Rose in Vale Country House Hotel
Located just a couple of minutes from the A30 Rose in Vale is a small Country House Hotel dating from the 17th century with the Georgian facade added in the 18th century. Hidden away in its own Cornish wooded valley with a stream in the picturesque village of Mithian on the magnificent North Cornish coast near St Agnes and Truro. Ideally situated to visit most of Cornwall within 45 minutes.
About the hotel
- We welcome children from the age of 12 years
- The Rose in Vale Country House Hotel is an award winning luxury country house hotel with 4 stars
- A privately run hotel with a warm welcome as soon as you arrive
- The Rose in Vale is a real jewel, hidden in its own valley, so much so that it is hardly noticeable from the road, yet its location, less than 5 minutes from the A30, is perfect for exploring all of Cornwall
- Great team of staff that deliver the highest levels of service to guests
- Outdoor swimming pool and hot tub is operated between mid-May and mid-September
The Rose in Vale offers a peaceful environment for guests. It is a haven which people look forward returning to time and time again or just after a busy day out in Cornwall. Here you will find tranquility, a place to relax, maybe with a cup of tea (or something stronger) around the pool or elsewhere in the grounds, whilst looking forward to a sumptuous dinner.
- The Hotels Restaurant has been awarded 2 Rosettes by the AA for the past four consecutive years for consistently producing high quality food
- The finest local produce is purchased on a daily basis and menus reflect not only the quality of the food produced here in Cornwall, but also the seasons and what is available locally at any given time of the year
- The rooms offer a wide range of luxury four star accommodation
- There is a choice of accommodation in twenty-two luxury bedrooms and suites: double, twin and single, all tastefully appointed and equipped to high standards
- All are fitted with individually controlled central heating, television, hairdryer, beverage tray and en-suite bathroom as a minimum
- For the less able, there are three ground floor rooms with level access to the gardens, the pool and restaurant
- All rooms have solid teak furniture throughout and hand made individually sprung mattresses
- Every bedroom in the hotel is individual and so there is no such thing as a standard room, however some rooms are considerably larger than others
- The largest rooms is the Rose Suite. Designed for the romantic at heart, or just for self indulgence, it offers a super king-size four-poster bed, separate sitting-room, double spa bath, double walk-in shower and some special touches
- For those on a budget or for those who may be on business and just require a simple room then we offer our small standard (budget double) rooms
Book direct online in January to receive 10% off throughout 2019.
Stay between 31st January and mid-March and get 3 nights for the price of 2.