St Moritz Hotel
Escape to the breathtaking Cornish coast for year-round relaxation and adventure at the St Moritz Hotel. Surrounded by Cornwall's captivating coastline just outside the thriving beach resort of Polzeath, the hotel's collection of luxury rooms, suites, apartments and villas are all just a short stroll to the shore. Take a dip in the indoor or outdoor pools, indulge in the restaurant and bars, relax in the Cowshed spa and experience all that the spectacular north Cornish coast has to offer...
The St Moritz has a stylish selection of accommodation to choose from with rooms, suites, penthouses, and self-catering apartments and villas - all a short stroll from the shore.
There's a Cowshed spa, indoor and outdoor pool, gym, two restaurants serving local fresh gourmet food and bar serving up an array of delicious and unique cocktails.
St Moritz offers guests an exclusive bolthole perched on the North Cornwall coast and is the perfect location for making memories. The finish is super-stylish and contemporary, the location's unbeatable and the Guest Host team are always on hand to plan your stay from start to finish.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, with lifeguard for peace of mind
- Warm up and work out in the gym and fitness suite, featuring state-of-the-art resistance and cardiovascular machines
- Jacuzzi, sauna and Haman-style steam room
- Guest hosts to help you organise special occasions to treats or simply getting the kids organised
- Let your kids enjoy real coastal adventures from surfing to beach games, rock pooling to kayaking then it’s back to the hotel for movies and games
- The Cowshed Spa offers mood-enhancing products based on botanical ingredients straight out of an English country garden
- For a romantic treat, couples can enjoy the luxury of a massage side by side in the double treatment room
- 6 stylish treatment rooms where you can opt for a quick beauty fix or an indulgent Cowshed package
- All-inclusive packages available such as the full Coastal Cowshed or keep it simple with a quick-fix speedy facial or mani-pedis
- Suites have a master bedroom with king size bed, fully equipped kitchen, full en-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower plus separate lounge/dining room
- King or Twin rooms offer a kingsize bed and beautifully appointed ensuite shower room. Book a King room and enjoy your very own poolside beach hut with sea views
- Cosy rooms have 4ft 6 beds and beautifully appointed en-suite shower room (the double bed cannot be twinned)
- Menu changes daily according to availability of produce
- Watch the chefs plating up as you crack open a bottle of wine in the main restaurant
- Rev up with a morning coffee at the bar or wind down after a day at the beach with a house cocktail or a glass of local Knightor bubbly
- The Sea Side offers informal dining with views to distract - choose from lite bites such as salads, sandwiches or a Cornish cream tea
- Surfing, kayaking and coasteering on the north coast
- Walk or cycle the Camel Trail
- 18 hole golf courses at St Enodoc, The Point or Trevose
- Beaches at Rock and Polzeath
- Prideaux Place historic house at Padstow
- Longcross Victorian Gardens near Port Isaac
- National Lobster Hatchery at Padstow