Beacon Country House Hotel
Set in two acres of undulating lawns on the southerly slopes of St Agnes Beacon, the Beacon Country House Hotel enjoys spectacular views over the surrounding countryside and along the coast to St Ives. The privately owned Hotel offers high standards of comfort, service and hospitality.
About the hotel
- 11 modern en-suite rooms with flatscreen TV, broadband access, hairdryer and beverage tray
- Free wi-fi throughout the hotel
- Dining room with panoramic views
- Enjoy a cream tea in the lounge after a busy day exploring
- Restaurant serving dinner using fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Children over 8 are welcome at the Beacon
- Open mid-March to early November
- Set in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Beaches at Chapel Porth and Trevaunance Cove
- Surf schools at Porthtowan and Perranporth
- Village art and craft shops in St Agnes
- Majestic coastal walks
- Eden Project
- Land's End
- Explore nearby towns such as St Ives, Padstow, Falmouth and Truro
To sum up ...
The Beacon Country House Hotel is the embodiment of genuine Cornish luxury, a hotel to be savoured and enjoyed year after year. On the North Cornish coast yet only 10 miles from the fabulous Cathedral City of Truro.