Beacon Country House Hotel
Highly rated (5 Star Trip Advisor), family run, the Beacon Country House Hotel is ideal for both a memorable holiday in the picturesque Cornwall countryside and is also the perfect quiet escape for business travellers in the region.
The Beacon is a Country House Hotel with the emphasis very much on peace and quiet and natural beauty. Set in two acres of undulating lawns on the southerly slopes of St Agnes Beacon, the Beacon Country House Hotel enjoys spectacular views over the surrounding coast and countryside.
About the hotel
- 11 modern en-suite rooms with flatscreen TV, broadband access, hairdryer/iron and beverage tray
- Dog friendly hotel
- Free wi-fi throughout the hotel
- Dining room with panoramic views
- Restaurant serving dinner using fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Children over 8 are welcome at the Beacon
- Open mid-February to early November
- Set in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Beaches at Chapel Porth and Trevaunance Cove
- St Agnes Head (site of many film settings e.g. Poldark)
- Surf schools at Porthtowan and Perranporth
- Village art and craft shops in St Agnes
- Majestic coastal walks (situated on the South West Costal Path)
- Close to many National Trust Gardens
- Eden Project
- Land's End
- Explore nearby towns such as St Ives, Padstow, Falmouth and Truro
To sum up ...
The Beacon Country House Hotel is the embodiment of genuine Cornish luxury, a hotel to be savoured and enjoyed year after year. On the North Cornish coast yet only 10 miles from the fabulous Cathedral City of Truro.