Rose in Vale Country House Hotel
A lovely manor house dating from the 18th century, hidden away in its own Cornish wooded valley just outside the picturesque village of Mithian on the magnificent North Cornish coast near St Agnes.
About the hotel
- The Rose in Vale Country House Hotel is an award winning luxury country house hotel with 4 stars
- A privately run hotel which has been owned and managed by James and Sara Evans since May 2006 with help from their two sons
- The Rose in Vale is a real jewel, hidden in its own valley, so much so that it is hardly noticeable from the road, yet its location is perfect for exploring all of Cornwall
- Since purchasing the hotel, James and Sara have lovingly restored and extended The Rose in Vale to create one of the finest country house hotels in Cornwall
- Great team of staff that deliver the highest levels of service to guests
- The Rose in Vale was awarded its AA 4* certificate in June 2012
- Outdoor swimming pool
The Rose in Vale offers a peaceful environment for guests, no noisy children or crowded bars. It is a haven which people look forward returning to time and time again or just after a busy day out in Cornwall. Here you will find tranquility, a place to relax, maybe with a cup of tea (or something stronger) around the pool or elsewhere in the grounds, whilst looking forward to a sumptuous dinner.
- The Hotel’s Valley Restaurant has been awarded a Rosette by the AA for the past seven consecutive years for consistently producing high quality food
- The finest local produce is purchased on a daily basis and menus reflect not only the quality of the food produced here in Cornwall, but also the seasons and what is available locally at any given time of the year
- The rooms offer a wide range of luxury four star accommodation
- There is a choice of accommodation in twenty-two luxury bedrooms and suites: double, twin and single, all tastefully appointed and equipped to high standards
- All are fitted with individually controlled central heating, television, radio, hairdryer, beverage tray and en-suite bathroom as a minimum
- For the less able, there are three ground floor rooms with level access to the gardens, the pool and restaurant
- All rooms have solid teak furniture throughout and hand made individually sprung mattresses
- Every bedroom in the hotel is individual and so there is no such thing as a standard room, however some rooms are considerably larger than others
- The largest rooms is the Rose Suite. Designed for the romantic at heart, or just for self indulgence, it offers a queen-size four-poster bed, separate sitting-room, spa bath, walk-in shower and some special touches. There are small double rooms for those on a budget or for those who may be on business and just require a simple room.