Rosemundy House Hotel
Rosemundy House is a charming 3 star Georgian hotel in the village of St Agnes on Cornwall's north coast.
About the hotel
- 45 en-suite rooms with flatscreen Freeview TV, hair dryer and tea and coffee making facilities
- Standard, Superior and Deluxe rooms available + family suites and romantic four poster suite for special occasions
- Free wi-fi
- Outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
- 4.5 acres of extensive gardens and woodland
- Bar and restaurant, offering superb 5 course evening table d'hote and a la carte menu, and an excellent selection of wines
- 3 comfortable lounges to relax in
- Croquet and putting in the grounds
- Inshore and deep sea fishing
- Coarse fishing on nearby lakes and reservoirs
- Sandy beaches at Trevaunance Cove, Chapel Porth, Perranporth and Porthtowan
- 18 hole golf courses at nearby Perranporth, Truro and Tehidy
- Surfing at Trevaunance Cove (lessons and board hire available)
- Sailing at Falmouth, Mylor, Restronguet and Flushing
- Miles of excellent walking along the coast path
To sum up ....
Whatever kind of holiday you have in mind, The Rosemundy House Hotel is the perfect base. From blissful indulgence to non-stop activity, to staying in and switching off to soaking up everything Cornwall has to offer, this welcoming three star hotel is perfectly equipped and ideally located.
Sorry no children under the age of 5.