Completed in 1913 in the Queen Anne style, Merchants Manor country house hotel has an elegantly restored foyer, lounge and library to recreate the feel of a gracious country house.
- The heart of the historic town of Falmouth
- Ten minute walk from Falmouth Town station
- Close to beaches
About Merchants Manor
- Elegant Country House in the town
- An attractive blend of traditional and modern
- 39 rooms
- Choice of Single, Double and Luxury Family rooms
- Fine linens and luxurious towels
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Flat screen TV
- Free wi-fi
- State of the art gym
- Indoor 12 metre heated pool, sauna, hot tub.
- Welcome tray with hot beverages and bottled water
- Luxury toiletries
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Explore the gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan
- Discover Pendennis Castle
- Be entertained at Minack Theatre
- Visit Roskilly's - the home of delicious ice cream
- Take the train and visit Truro Cathedral + shopping
- Hire a classic Morgan convertible
- Explore the Fal River
- Enjoy the beaches
Encompassing the traditional brasserie restaurant concept of friendly service, seasonal local produce, simply cooked and imaginatively presented. The emphasis is on big flavours, everything from breads through to puddings is homemade, and top quality meat, poultry and game are the backbone of the menu, accompanied by a well-rounded wine list.
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach
In summary, Merchants Manor is the perfect location to explore the beautiful gardens, beaches history and culture that all of Cornwall has to offer.
Check out the restaurant page