Penmorvah Manor Hotel
The Penmorvah Manor Hotel and The Courtyard cottages are a beautiful manor hotel and self-catering cottages offering attractive accommodation, good food and friendly service, at Budock Water near Falmouth on the South Cornwall coast.
- Two miles from Falmouth
- Near Budock Water
- Close to Helford River
- Views of Falmouth Bay
About Penmorvah Manor
- Built in 1872 as a family country home
- An extended Victorian Manor House and stable courtyard of self-catering cottages
- 6 acres of peaceful gardens and woodland.
- 27 bedrooms including 2 beautiful Master bedrooms with valley and sea views
- An imposing restaurant and comfortable cocktail bar
- LCD television with Freeview channels and radio,
- Free wireless internet access
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct dial telephone
- Beverage making facilities.
- Coach House
- The Stables
- Farrier Cottage
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Visit the Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Explore the gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan
- Discover Pendennis Castle
- Be entertained at Minack Theatre
- Visit Roskilly's - the home of delicious ice cream
- Take the train and visit Truro Cathedral + shopping
- Explore the Helford River
- Enjoy the beaches
The restaurant at Penmorvah Manor is renowned for good honest home cooked food and has received many commendations over the years. The menus have been composed to incorporate balanced garnishes and some dishes may contain nuts or derivatives of nuts. In compiling the menus, the chefs use the finest local and seasonal produce to complement flavour combinations from farther a field. Dining in restaurant 1872 feels like a grand occasion, as the light fades, the candlelight reflecting in all the glass against the darkening silhouettes of the woodland garden adds a romantic, fairytale mood to the occasion.
Private dining at Penmorvah Manor is a unique rewarding and wholly pleasurable experience. The food is superb, created by Head Chef Ben Ibbottson, with many of the ingredients locally sourced.
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach
In summary, Penmorvah Manor offers an idyllic rural location for your holiday or short break in South Cornwall.
Check out our Weddings page.