St Michael's Hotel & Spa
4 star, luxury hotel, health club and spa overlooking Gyllyngvase Beach and Falmouth Bay. Set in sub-tropical gardens and a short walk from Falmouth town centre. A new health club opened in July 2017, offering extensive state of the art facilities. The hotel has recently opened a new wing of bedrooms and suites and Guests will enjoy a remodeled arrival experience, restaurant and a 10 treatment room destination spa, with hydrotherapy pool and spa cafe in 2018.
Perfect location for:
- Beach life on Cornwall's South Coast
- Exploring Falmouth Town, including its many art galleries, shops and great restaurants
- Helford River
- The many Cornish Gardens, including Trebah Gardens, Glendurgan Gardens, Trelissick and The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Lizard Peninsula, including Kynance Cove
- Falmouth Bay, including St Mawes, Flushing, Truro, Mylor and Helford
- Activites including Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Sailing and Coasteering
- Pendennis Castle
- National Maritime Museum
- South West Coastal Path
- Falmouth Oyster Festival (October)
- Falmouth Week (August)
Couple's Cornwall - Save up to 15% in June, July and September when you book at least 14 days before arrival.
Experience a summer paradise with a 1 Night B&B from just £88 per person per night. Why not add some extras with a devine 3 Course Dinner for £30 or stay 3 nights or more to recieve a complimentary cocktail!
St Michaels Hotel & Spa offers the best in wellbeing and has recently introduced a new Health Club, Spa and collection of 32 contemporary Bedrooms and Suites in the hotel’s new Beach House Wing. Cornwall is the perfect place to visit throughout the year and our calendar will help you choose the season that most suits you. Why not treat yourself when you stay with us and receive 20% off spa treatments when you book prior to arrival.
Visit our website to find out more here