St Michael's Hotel & Spa
4 star, luxury hotel, health club and spa overlooking Gyllyngvase Beach and Falmouth Bay. Set in sub-tropical gardens and a short walk from Falmouth town centre. A new health club opened in July 2017, offering extensive state of the art facilities. The hotel will be transforming in the Autumn with new rooms and suites, a remodeled arrival experience, restaurant and a 10 treatment room destination spa, with hydrotherapy pool and spa cafe.
Perfect location for:
- Beach life on Cornwall's South Coast
- Exploring Falmouth Town, including its many art galleries, shops and great restaurants
- Helford River
- The many Cornish Gardens, including Trebah Gardens, Glendurgan Gardens, Trelissick and The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Lizard Peninsula, including Kynance Cove
- Falmouth Bay, including St Mawes, Flushing, Truro, Mylor and Helford
- Activites including Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Sailing and Coasteering
- Pendennis Castle
- National Maritime Museum
- South West Coastal Path
- Falmouth Oyster Festival (October)
- Falmouth Week (August)
LAST MINUTE AUGUST OFFER
2 Nights from £199 per person.
Includes accommodation in a St Michaels Room for 2 nights, Full Breakfast and Dinner on one evening.
Book direct with the hotel on the website, or by calling reservations. Offer terms are available on the website.