Trelawne has been owned and managed by the Gibbons family for over 40 years. Situated in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty between the Fal and Helford rivers and enjoying extensive views across the surrounding countryside.
- Unrivalled panoramic views over Falmouth Bay
- Less than three miles from the historic town of Falmouth
- Short walk to Maenporth beach
- Close to the picturesque village of Mawnan Smith
About Trelawne Hotel
- 3 star AA hotel
- Stunning views of the sea and countryside
- Choice of Country View, Sea View or Superior Sea View
- En suite spacious rooms with crisp, white cotton linen
- Flat screen freeview tv, radio
- Direct dial telephones
- Hair dryer and
- Beverage making facilities
- Ground floor bedrooms available
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Explore the gardens of Trebah and Glendurgan
- Discover Pendennis Castle
- Visit Roskilly's - the home of delicious ice cream
- Take the train and visit Truro Cathedral + shopping
- Explore the Fal River
- Enjoy the beaches
Hutches Restaurant and bar
A La Carte evening dinner with daily locally sourced menu including seafood. Our bar provides a warm, friendly atmosphere where peaceful drink is guaranteed. The bar houses our rare collection of images of historic local shipwrecks, a popular spectacle.
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach
In summary, the Trelawne is the perfect setting for relaxing, all-year-round holidays or short breaks.