Talland Bay Hotel
If it's your first time at Talland Bay, you'll know you're somewhere special as soon as you arrive.
- Midway between the fishing ports of Looe and Polperro in South East Cornwall
- Six miles from Liskeard
- Quiet rural setting
- Close to stunning beaches
About the Talland Bay Hotel
- AA Four star
- Choice of rooms from standard to superior
- Each room is unique with a character and atmosphere all of its own.
- Impeccably presented en suite bathrooms
- Fluffy white towels
- White Company toiletries
- Thick cosy bathrobes
- Flatscreen TV
- AA Two Rosette restauarant
What can you do during your stay?
- Take a trip out to Looe Island
- Go walking along the magnificent South West Coast Path
- Visit the Monkey Sanctuary
- Go crabbing at Looe Harbour
- Explore the fishing village of Polperro
- Discover Looe Museum
- Visit Porfell Wildlife Park
- Take the train to Liskeard
The Terrace Restaurant and Conservatory
The Terrace Restaurant and Conservatory are both unique dining venues. It is an essential part of any stay at Talland Bay Hotel, whilst also extending a friendly welcome to non-resident food lovers too. In The Conservatory the Dog Friendly policy means your four-legged friend is more than welcome to join you for your meal. The dinner menu provides both traditional and contemporary choices. Ingredients are carefully chosen: the freshest seafood landed at Looe, excellent quality meat from nearby farms and seasonal local vegetables. Great pride is taken in every meal served; everything is freshly made on the premises, even the pasta and the bread.
Sunday lunches are a delicious opportunity to unwind and enjoy a traditional feast of perfectly roasted meats and seasonal vegetables - Sundays at Talland Bay could easily become your favourite day of the week. For resident guests, breakfast in the Terrace Restaurant provide a wonderful start to the day with one of the best Cornish breakfast you’re likely to have. The commitment to ensuring that every meal served is exceptional has been rewarded by two AA Rosettes.
- East Looe
- Hannafore Beach
- Talland Bay Beach
- Lantic Bay
- Portwrinkle Beach
- Seaton Beach
- Downderry Beach
- Whitsand bay Beach
Cornwall Tourism Awards 2017/18 - Small Hotel of the Year - Bronze
Taste of the West Best Restaurant 2017
In summary, this is the hotel in Cornwall you’ve been looking for, situated close to the coastal path and only five minutes away from gorgeous uncrowded beaches, beautiful harbourside villages and a blissfully relaxed pace of life.