Trevalsa Court Hotel
Whether you are looking for a special romantic break, a base for exploring Cornwall or a family beachside holiday, Trevalsa is the perfect boutique hotel, with the perfect location in Mevagissey.
Trevalsa, Cornish for house on the cliff, is understatedly elegant and stylish with period stylings and rich furnishings. Trevalsa, was originally a grand seaside home, secluded within two and a half acres of sub tropical gardens. Understatedly elegant and stylish, with an eclectic mix of granite windows, oak panelling, rich fabrics and rugs reflecting the colours of Cornwall. A comfortable sitting room with books and games, and roaring fires in colder weather, an intimate bar and an oak panelled restaurant. The terrace overlooks the sea for lazy, hot afternoons and balmy evenings.
- Overlooking St Austell Bay
- Ideal place to stay midway along the South Cornwall's coastline
- Half a mile from the harbour village of Mevagissey
- Just five miles from St Austell town centre
About the hotel
- Bedrooms to suit a range of budgets.
- Most rooms with stunning sea views.
- Immaculate bathrooms
- Hospitality trays
- TVs with DVD players.
- Children can be happily accommodated with parents on fold-away beds in some rooms.
What can you do during your visit?
- Enjoy a Cornish pasty down in the fishing port of Mevagissey
- Visit the museum in Mevagissey
- Check out the Aquarium in Mevagissey
- Explore the South West Coast Path from Mevagissey towards St Mawes to the west or Fowey to the east
- Visit the Eden Project (8 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (2 miles)
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (6 miles)
- Try out watersports at Gorran Haven beach or Porthpean beach (5 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell (5 miles)
- Take a ferry from Mevagissey and visit the quaint harbour town of Fowey (12 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (6 miles)
- Visit Caerhays Estate and gardens (during the Spring only)
Our restaurant is informal and relaxed. There are wonderful views over Mevagissey Bay and the SW Coast Path is at the bottom of the garden. The abundance of excellent local produce, fish, meat, dairy and vegetables, all sustainable and traceable, is the foundation for our menus. Our chef, Adam Cawood, uses the freshest ingredients to create delicious, intriguingly interesting but ultimately, simply cooked dishes.
- Par Sands
- Vault Beach
- Caerhays beach
- Gorran Haven
- Pentewan Sands
In summary, Trevalsa is the perfect boutique hotel, with the perfect location. Trevalsa, Cornish for house on the cliff, is understatedly elegant and stylish with period stylings and rich furnishings.