The Cornwall Hotel, Spa & Estate
The Cornwall Hotel, Spa & Estate is a stunning 4* estate nestled in 43 acres of tranquil parkland; the perfect country escape for spa breaks, family-friendly breaks and corporate travel with choice of stylish, contemporary hotel rooms or 4* self-catering woodland lodges. Just a breath away from many of Cornwall’s most popular sandy beaches and attractions, The Cornwall Hotel is the perfect base to explore the best that Cornwall has to offer. Relax in the panoramic natural views from The Clearing Spa and dine with indulgence on local Cornish cuisine in the brasserie-style restaurant. There truly is something for everyone.
- 1 mile outside St Austell centre
- Quiet, rural location
- Ideal base for exploring the best of Cornwall
- Excellent public transport links
- Nearby access to all shops
About The White House
- All suites and junior suites offer luxurious four-poster beds
- Highest quality Egyptian linen
- Roll-top baths
- Drench showers
- Aromatherapy Associates toiletries
- Original architectural features such as fireplaces and Victorian shuttered windows
- Flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi across all hotel rooms, public areas and the spa
About the Woodland Rooms
- Deluxe rooms offer a choice of contemporary open-plan layout or a traditional, en-suite style
- Inter-connecting rooms are available for families
- South-facing rooms have a substantially glazed elevation to afford maximum light
- Mesmerising views
- Flat-screen TVs
- Free Wi-Fi
What can you do during your stay?
- Visit the famous Eden Project (4 miles)
- Experience the equally famous Lost Gardens of Heligan (5 miles)
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards St Mawes to the west or Fowey to the east
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (2 miles)
- Try out some watersports at Polkerris beach, Pentewan Sands or Porthpean beach (3 miles)
- Visit the historic market town of St Austell (1 mile)
- Relax in the quaint harbour towns of Mevagissey (4 miles) or Fowey (10 miles)
- Explore the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (2 miles)
Guests at The Cornwall Hotel can enjoy the relaxing and exquisite Elephant Bar & Brasserie dining. Renowned Head Chef, Andrew Dudley, has created an outstanding menu to capitalise on the abundance of fresh, high-quality local ingredients. Enjoy a variety of tasty dishes, prepared to excellent standard, with a specialist wine list to match. It’s not just the food that is local, The Cornwall Hotel are proud to employ a mostly home-grown team of talented Cornish staff. So join us for exquisite food in the beautiful Victorian manor house restaurant.
The Drawing Room and Parkland Terrace, overlooking the Pentewan Valley, provide a breath-taking setting for Cornish Afternoon Tea, nourishing lunches or delicious evening dining.
The Clearing Spa offers a wide range of relaxation, beauty, health, indulgence and fitness options in both a tranquil indoor and outdoor environment. Discover a wide range of leisure facilities including:
- Heated infinity pool with panoramic views
- Aromatherapy steam room with blended essential oils to promote mood and health
- Dry sauna
- Drench showers
- Relaxation room
- Fully-equipped fitness suite.
- Natural Juice Bar for a rejuvenating finish.
- Carlyon Bay
- Par Sands
- Pentewan Sands