Mullion Cove Hotel & Spa
The Mullion Cove Hotel & Spa, in West Cornwall is surrounded by National Trust land with many secret coves nearby. A perfect escape – and spectacular too, at any time of year. The hotel is a celebration of quality, style and service. It combines traditional values with modern amenities in an unrivalled coastal setting.
For dog lovers, The Mullion Cove Hotel offers dog friendly accommodation with no extra charges during low season, a free dog friendly welcome pack, outdoor washing facilities and a sea view lounge where man’s best friend is welcome too.
The hotel sits on the South West Cornish Coastal Path, which leads past banks of wild flowers, to secluded beaches and quaint fishing harbours. An ideal base to discover the beauty of the Lizard Peninsula and South West Cornwall. The Mullion Cove Hotel is the ideal location for a walking holiday – in fact, the Lizard peninsula is a walker’s paradise with the South West Coastal path running directly in front of the hotel.
About Mullion Cove Hotel
- Dog friendly
- Fantastic sea views
- Sea View Spa with amazing views
- Standard, premiere, sea view rooms available
- Large suites available
- Atlantic view restaurant with 2 rosettes
- Comfortable lounges and doggy lounge
- Outdoor swimming pool and terrace (heated March to October)
- Perfectly positioned for exploring The Lizard
- Mullion Cove Hotel has 30 comfortable bedrooms.
- All bedrooms have private bathrooms and most have spectacular sea views.
- A choice of bed and breakfast or dinner, bed and breakfast
- There is ample guest parking
- Complimentary WI-FI internet access is provided throughout the hotel.
- Dining options include the more formal Atlantic Restaurant for dinner or the more informal Cove Bistro.
- Accommodation is suitable for leisure and business guests.
- Mullion Cove is a totally non-smoking hotel.
Mullion Cove Hotel warmly welcomes residents and non residents to dine at the hotel in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with stunning views over the Atlantic Ocean. Award winning food featuring an extensive choice of local Cornish and West Country produce is available in either:
- Secret coves
- Small chocolate factory
- Arts and crafts
- South West Coast Path Walk - Lizard to Coverack
- Mullion harbour
- Lizard Lighthouse
- Sea fishing trips
- Kennack Sands beach
- Polurrian Cove beach
- Kynance Cove beach
- Mullion Cove beach
- Coverack beach
- Poldhu Cove beach
- Cadgwith beach
- Porthoustock beach
In summary the Mullion Cove Hotel & Spa is perfect for those bringing pets on holiday and those on business. Most of the luxury rooms are seaview, there is an outdoor sola heated swimming pool and a delightful restaurant.
Nearby Food & Drink
Nearby Things To Do
- Trip Advisor Reviews Loading