Marazion Hotel, in Marazion, West Cornwall is a small, friendly hotel with 11 contemporary en-suite rooms, with an attention to detail. 100 yards from gorgeous Marazion beach. A relaxing hotel located in the heart of the beautiful town of Marazion. This hotel is perfect for couples or families wanting to explore Marazion and west Cornwall.
About Marazion Hotel
- 11 en-suite rooms
- Seaview rooms look out across the bay to St. Michael's Mount
- Guest lounge
- Cutty Sark Restaurant
- Rooms are centrally heated with colour televisions
- Laundry service available
- Large free car park on site
- Free access to internet via free Wi-Fi available
- Full English breakfast cooked to order
- 100 yards from the nearest beach
Food and drink
- The Cutty Sark is the fully licensed public bar
- The restaurant serves lunch and dinner specialising in local produce
- The Lounge overlooks the town square
The Marazion Hotel's location is ideally placed for trips to the enchanting St. Michael's Mount, Lands End, St. Ives, Newlyn, the Lizard Peninsula and the Penwith area noted for its artists and Cornish tin mining heritage. The hotel is just 100 yards from Marazion beach.
What can you do a Marazion Hotel?
Head to Marazion beach, an ideal family beach with safe, clean water, lifeguard patrol and a superb children's playground located next to the sailing boat pen. Perhaps the most striking feature is the view over to St Michael's Mount. Walk along the causeway to the mount, or if the tide is in grab a short boat ride. Visit the neighbouring town of Penzance or relax with a cold drink in our hotel bar.
- St Michael's Mount
- Mounts Bay
- Marazion town
- Porthcurno Telegraph Museum
- Tate St Ives
- Minack Theatre
- Land's End
- Geevor Tin Mine
- Poldark Mine
- Newlyn Fishing Port
- Marazion beach
- Longrock beach
- Perranuthnoe beach
- Prussia Cove
- Keneggy sands beach
- Carbis Bay
- Battery Rocks beach
In summary, the Marazion Hotel is in a fantastic location with unbeatable views over the bay and St Michael't Mount, one of Cornwall's most iconic attractions. The restaurant and bar serves locally sourced foods and the hotel offers double, twin and family suite.