The Top House Inn
Offering a warm and comfortable setting in which to enjoy some of the best food the county has to offer.
The Top House Inn, mainland Britain’s Most Southerly Inn, is special and unique. Our bar and restaurant areas are steeped in tradition whilst our en-suite bed and breakfast rooms, in an adjoining building, are contemporary in style and offer guests a touch of luxury.
No pets. Ideal for families, couples and solo travellers.
Staying at The Top House Inn
- Open all year round
- Great hospitality
- Warm and friendly village Inn
- Minutes from the SW coastal path with breathtaking walks
- Stunning scenic views and secluded beautiful beaches.
- Delicious food produced using local produce in the bar
- Restaurant and alfresco dining areas
- Extensive wine list
- The atmospheric bar buzzes with locals and visitors alike and the usual friendly banter
- St Austell Brewery real ales served to Cask Marque standards
- Great selection of hot and cold drinks including Fairtrade Puro coffee.
- Eight beautifully appointed double/twin/family rooms
- All with ensuite facilities
- All rooms have comfortable beds, tub chairs and foot stools
- TV with freeview, tea and coffee making facilities
- Superfast free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary luxury honey toiletries
The views and scenery are just spectacular and there are also lots of points of interest including the most Southerly Point, The Lizard Lighthouse, The Lizard Lifeboat Station and the former Lloyds Signal Station building set up by Marconi in 1901 to work on their ambition to bridge the Atlantic by wireless. The Lizard is a haven for wildlife enthusiasts and bird watchers and you may see the Cornish Choughs on your walk and also seals and basking sharks at Lizard Point.
- St Michael's Mount
- National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary
- Tate St Ives
- National Trust Gardens
- Flambards Theme Park
- Paradise Park
- Lizard Lighthouse
Mullion Cove, Caerthillian, Polpeor Cove, Pentreath, Gunwalloe, Coverack, Polurrian, Kynance, Cadgwith, Porthoustock, Poldhu Cove and Kennack Sands.