The Godolphin Arms, which overlooks the iconic St Michael’s Mount, is a beachside restaurant with rooms that enjoys some of the most magnificent views in the country as well as being located right above a two mile stretch of beach in the historic market town of Marazion, West Cornwall.
A place to eat, drink or stay and explore the unspoilt beauty of the South West coast.
Staying at the Godolphin Arms
- Coastal location has inspired the design
- Relaxed, mellow living spaces
- Stunning centrepiece - a two storey light-bathed glass and zinc dining area
- Opening out onto a balcony upstairs and a terrace downstairs
- You can walk straight in off the beach to a colourful beach bar
- Comfy sofas to relax on
- Food available all day
- Providing freshly cooked food that tastes delicious
- Showcases the quality and seasonality of local Cornish produce
- From hearty Cornish breakfasts to relaxed lunches and intimate dinners
- Ten stylish en-suite bedrooms
- Rooms have pretty coastal interiors and very comfortable beds
- Crisp, white linen to encourage a dreamy night's sleep
- Most rooms have fantastic sea views and some have balconies overlooking St Michael's Mount.
- Or a classic room for an overnight business stay
- Room rates include a Cornish breakfast with a variety of choices
The iconic destination of St Michael’s Mount is just across the water from the Godolphin Arms - a short boat trip away or, when the tide opens and reveals the historic causeway, you can walk across to the island. The team at the Godolphin Arms have all the information and a few insider tips to make the most of your time in West Cornwall. Please just ask.
An historic, chartered town, Marazion today is a lively place with an active community and a plethora of cafes, pubs and art galleries, as well as a local store, post office and deli. The South West Coastal Path runs through the town and the RSPB nature reserve is home to Cornwall’s largest reed bed and an abundance of plants and birds.
- Tate Gallery in St Ives
- Minack Theatre
- St Michael's Mount
- Land's End
- National Trust properties and gardens
- Geevor Tin Mine
- Poldark Mine
- Newlyn Fishing Port
- Marazion beach
- Longrock beach
- Perranuthnoe beach
- Prussia Cove
- Keneggy sands beach
- Carbis Bay
- Battery Rocks beach