Mount View Hotel
A short distance from Marazion and the famous St Michael's Mount, hence the name, we are just 100 yards from the beach and the South West Coast Path and National Cycle Route 3. Both the heliport and ferry serving the Isles of Scilly are nearby, as is the main A30 road.
The Mount View is a popular hotel for bird watchers as it is only a 10 minute walk from the beautiful RSPB Reserve at Marazion Marsh.
The bar menu includes home-made soups, steak pies and vegetarian dishes and the we offer a good selection of drinks.
All rooms have televisions and tea and coffee making facilities.
Dogs are welcome at the Mount View by prior arrangement.
Staying at Mount View Inn
- B&B Prices From £45 pppn
- Televisions and tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Extensive menu including vegetarian choices
- The bar offers a good selection of wine, beer and spirits
- Dogs are welcome but they must be well behaved, and sociable with other dogs, and people
- Situated on the south coast of West Penwith
- Detached house
- Tate St Ives
- Barbara Hepworth Museum & Gardens
- Penlee House Museum & Gallery
- Newlyn & Exchange Galleries
- Porthcurno Telegraph Museum
- Minack Theatre – Cornwall’s world famous cliff top, open air theatre
- Newlyn School of Art
- Geevor Mining Museum
- St Michael’s Mount
- Tremenheer Sculpture Garden
- Trewidden Garden
- Trengwainton Garden
Beaches nearby include:
Prussia Cove beach, Mount's Bay, Long Rock beach, Perranuthnoe beach, Lamorna Cove beach, Praa Sands beach, Kenneggy Sands beach