The Old Parsonage
The Old Parsonage B&B / Guest houses
A beautiful Georgian house just a five minute walk across flower strewn ancient farming 'stitches' to the spectacular SW Coast Path, and close to Boscastle Harbour. The house offers spacious, stylish and comfortable accommodation in a tranquil setting.
Staying at The Old Parsonage
- En-suite rooms with period features
- Flatscreen TV/DVD, plus selection of DVDs to choose from
- Free Wi-Fi
- Comfortable armchairs
- Super king size beds (can convert to singles) with White Company linen and towels
- Ground floor room with wet room, suitable for guests with impaired mobility
- A selection of tea/ground coffee/home-made biscuits (fresh milk is provided)
- Luxury toiletries from the nearby St Kitts Herbery
- Information pack
Breakfast and other facilities
- Guests have use of the elegant dining/sitting room at the front of the house together with the conservatory and garden
- Cooked or Continental breakfast - plus packed lunches can be ordered
- Homemade, organic and locally sourced produce is used wherever possible
- The Old Parsonage has an honesty bar and a good range of pubs and restaurants is within close walking distance
- Drying facilities for wet walkers, ample secure storage for bikes, surf boards etc
- An iron and ironing board are available on request
Visit Britain Gold Award & Breakfast Award
- SW Coast Path
- Several beaches including Trebarwith Strand and Crackington Haven
- Tintagel Castle (English Heritage)
- Rick Steins Seafood Restaurant, Padstow
- Port Isaac (setting for Doc Martin)
- Lanhydrock House (National Trust)
- Eden Project and Heligan Gardens, St Austell area
- Choice of golf courses
Prices from £95.00 to £115.00
Rates are per room per night for 2 people sharing and include breakfast and on-site parking. They range from £95 to £115 depending on the length of your stay and the type of room you choose. A deposit of 30% is taken to secure bookings. To specify a particular room (e.g the ground floor one), please ring on 01840 250 339.
Unfortunately The Old Parsonage is unable to take children under 12 or pets.
The minimum stay is usually two nights; three nights at bank holidays. For single occupancy a discount is often available; please ring to enquire.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may be subject to change.
- Beach within 2k
- Ground floor bedrooms
On reaching Boscastle from Camelford, pass the petrol station on your left, and bear left onto the B3263 towards Tintagel. After approximately 500 yards turn right into Green Lane. Follow the lane round and, after the sharp right turn, The Old Parsonage is the third property on the right.
Railway Station Bodmin Parkway Bus stop Boscastle / Doctors Hill.