Holywell Bay Holiday Park - Parkdean
Holywell Bay Holiday Park - Parkdean Dog friendly, Camping, Caravan, Holiday parks
A must for beach lovers! This friendly park is tucked away in the gorgeous Ellenglaze Valley and is just a ten minute stroll from Holywell Bay’s golden beach, a short drive from Newquay’s exciting attractions and a million miles from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board, Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and entertainment includes
- Heated outdoor pool with 300ft waterslide and toddlers’ pool.
- Live nightly entertainment at the Ellenglaze Bar.
- Kids’ clubs with Sid & Lizzie for preschool – 10 year olds.
- Under 5’s themed playground with climbing frames and slide.
- Adventure play area with climbing frame and swings.
- Indoor soft play area.
- Ellenglaze Bar & Grill with outdoor patio.
- All weather multi-sports court.
- Nature trail with lots of wildlife to discover.
- Surf school and surf lessons.
- Free Wi-Fi in designated areas.
- Pet friendly accommodation.
- And much more!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Holywell Bay Holiday Park also offers spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Prices from £8.00 to £1 099.00
* As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments, per week for self-catering accommodation and static caravans,and per pitch per night (based on 2 people) for camping. Please note that the capacity stated above is the maximum number of people that room or self catering unit can accommodate, including adults, children and babies. Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Prices for Holywell Bay Holiday Park:
Holiday homes to hire for 7 nights from £199 to £1099
Touring and Camping pitches per night from £8 to £49
- Swimming pool
- Leisure facilities
- Games room
- Linen Provided
- Beach within 2k
Take M4/5 to Exeter. Turn onto the A30 signed Okehampton and continue for approximately 65 miles, through the village of Victoria with the 'Little Chef' on your left, continue on the A30, uder iron bridge, until you come to the dual carriage-way. Take first slip road off signed Newquay (A39). Continue on A39 to next roundabout, take 2nd turning off, signed Newquay A392. Stay on A392 through village of Quintrell Downs, go straight over next roundabout (Safeways on your right) - at next roundabout take first left, sign A3075 Redruth and continue for 2 miles until you see sign for Holywell/Cubert. Turn right and follow this road until you see the signs for Holywell Bay Holiday Park.