Five tastefully furnished self-catering properties in North Cornwall
Lanjew Holidays offers properties in various locations near Wadebridge and Bodmin. All ideally located for exploring the wonderful Cornish coast, with safe sandy beaches of Polzeath, Daymer Bay, Rock, Harlyn and Trevone nearby. Padstow, the Eden Project and Newquay only a short car journey away.
The proprietors set themselves high standards to help guests enjoy their holiday. A warm welcome and a friendly atmosphere – homemade cream tea and fresh flowers on your arrival.
- Linen provided
- Rural & Countryside
All the properties are very well equipped with everything you require for your everyday needs. All have central heating, plus an open fire in Lanjew Park and Penpont Mill, woodburner in Ridgeway Park. Bed linen is provided and the beds are made up for your arrival.
Open all year and pets are welcome (not in Ridgeway Park).
LANJEW PARK - 4 star (sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms)
• detached house on our working farm • rural location in own grounds • large garden area/parking • ideal place for family get together • free wi fi • beaches 20 minutes
PENPONT MILL - 4 star (sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms)
• large detached house • rural location – one mile from Chapel Amble village • enclosed garden/parking • ideal place for family get-together • one ground floor bedroom/shower room • free wi fi • beaches 10 minutes
THE RETREAT - 4 star (sleeps 5 in 2 bedrooms)
• traditional cottage • village location • ideal for romantic break or families with young children • enclosed garden • parking • free wi fi • beaches 10 minutes
GREENBANK - 4 star (sleeps 7 in 3 bedrooms)
• traditional cottage • village location • enclosed garden – a real suntrap (ideal for families with young children) • parking • free wifi • beaches 10 minutes
RIDGEWAY PARK - 5 star Gold (sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms)
• large house • rural location with wonderful uninterrupted views of the countryside • set in almost ½ acre of garden/parking area • Chapel Amble village 1.5 miles • free wi fi • beaches 10 minutes
The rental on Penpont Mill, the Retreat, Greenbank and Ridgeway Park includes full use of facilities and activities at The Olde House Complex, just a short distance away. The Complex has an indoor heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna, indoor play barn, full sized snooker table. Outside adventure playground, tennis courts, pets corner and farm trail.
“There is always a warm welcome - a Cornish Cream Tea and fresh flowers are provided for you on arrival with personal attention from the owner, who ensures quality and cleanliness is maintained throughout.”
Lanjew Holidays are open all year and welcome guests for short breaks out of season, when Cornwall still has much to offer – there are many hidden treasure to discover! The beaches may be empty when the children return to school – but that only creates more space, and the peace to enjoy it! More and more attractions, historic houses and gardens are now open throughout the year, so why not visit Cornwall out of season – come and stay in one of Lanjew Holiday properties and return to a warm and cosy place, with the central heating and the delights of an open fire!
FOR LAST MINUTE DEALS CONTACT ELAINE BY EMAIL OR CALL 01726 890214. All the properties are inspected annually for the Visit Britain Quality Assessment Scheme.
Discover your Cornwall
Long sandy beaches, hidden coves, rugged moorland, quaint fishing villages, deep wooded valleys, bustling seaside resorts, industrial heritage, rocky headlands, colourful gardens, idyllic rivers and a bijou city, Cornwall has a bit of everything for those who want to explore.
Your weekly dose of Cornish cheer!
When you can’t be in your favourite place all the time, catch up on the latest stories, upcoming events, holiday ideas, and offers with a newsletter straight to your inbox. Terms and Conditions / GDPR compliance: by providing personally identifiable information Visit Cornwall will use it to provide you with ongoing information about their products and services. No one from Visit Cornwall will rent, sell or lease this personally identifiable information to other companies or individuals.
Find us on socials and stay connected with the Cornwall you love.