St Mellion International Resort
Set in 450 acres of stunning countryside the resort boasts the Jack Nicklaus Signature and Kernow Golf Courses.
- 20 minutes drive from Plymouth
- Close to the village of St Mellion
- On the banks of the River Tamar
About St Mellion International Resort
- Range of en suite rooms available
- One and Two Bedroom cottages available
- Health Club and Spa
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Kernow Golf Course
- Conference/Function Room
What can you do during your stay?
- Spend a day at The Eden Project
- Visit Cotehele House and Estate
- Visit Port Eliot House and gardens
- Explore Tremanton Castle Gardens
- Monkey Sanctuary near Looe
- Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
- Take a trip to Plymouth
An Boesti Restaurant, Bewden Bar and Brasserie and The Nicklaus Bar
2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant offering a relaxed and intimate atmosphere with as focus on providing guests with high quality food and service.
The Bewden Brasserie and Bar offers a great relaxing brasserie ambience, with floor to ceiling windows and outdoor seating. Offering everything from mouth-watering salads to heart warming food along with great wines by the glass.
Start the day with a coffee and a bacon roll overlooking the 18th hole of the Nicklaus, a sure way to assess the challenges of the day ahead.
In summary, whatever your requirements, the resort can offer a unique mix of relaxation and activity to ensure your stay becomes memorable