Receive a free bottle wine on arrival
Crackington Haven is a small coastal village on the stunningly beautiful and peaceful North Cornish Coast between Bude and Boscastle. It lies within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) and is on the Cornwall Heritage Coast. The rugged cliffs, sandy surfing beach and easy coastal path access make Crackington Haven an ideal place to spend your holiday! Click the link to the website for Availability, Rates and Special Offers.
What's on offer in Crackington Haven:
- A pretty cove with surfing beach – Lifeguard patrolled in Summer months
- FREE Public Toilets
- Beachside Inn with restaurant
- 2 beach cafes, surfing kit for hire, 2 large car parks, Tennis Courts for Hire
- Lovely circular coastal walks within the Parish
Burngullow offers you:
- A tastefully appointed Visit England 4* property near to the beach and equipped for your comfort and convenience, as you would expect in a “home from home”.
- Quiet residential location within Crackington Haven village.
- BT Wi-Fi
- Conservatory with local rustic stone flooring leads out on to a sunny, sheltered and totally enclosed back garden with lawn, mature trees and shrubs, patios and seating.
- Front garden offers a further patio, seating and parking.
- Parking for 2 cars within the grounds, and 1 further space outside.
- Sleeps 2-5 guests in 2 comfortable Double bedrooms and a Single
- Shop/PO within 5 minutes walk for all your daily requirements.
- Easy walking through wooded valley to the beach (or walk down the road)
- Pets most welcome by arrangement
- Makes a superb base for touring attractions in both Cornwall and Devon.
The kitchen is equipped with electric double oven with hob, microwave, fridge and washing machine - a freezer is in the garage. The white and chrome bathroom, complete with wash basin and full sized bath with electric shower over, is separate from the toilet. Kitchen linen and Bed linen is provided (duvets), but please take your own bath towels. (Bath/hand towel sets are available for hire if required). Electricity and heating are included in the price of your holiday.
- See the Facebook link on their website for ideas on where to go and what you can see!
- Stroll along the beautiful valley and harbour with its shops and cafes at Boscastle.
- Explore Tintagel Castle or visit Merlin’s Cave on the beach.
- The wide beach at Widemouth Bay is great for long walks – and kite surfing!
- Saunter around pretty Bude for shopping and wander along the Wharf and Bude Canal towpath.
- Stunning Bodmin Moor with its lovely ponies is just a short drive away.
- Easy Access to the South Coast and Eden Project, Heligan Gardens or even Lands End
Additional beaches nearby:
- Strangles Beach 1 mile
- Millook Beach 2 miles
Additional restaurants nearby:
- Coombe Barton Inn (on the beach)
- The Wainhouse Inn, 3 miles
- The Horseshoe Inn, Tresparrett 3 miles