Mawgan Porth Apartments
Stunning coastal apartments
Five superbly located coastal apartments sitting in an elevated position with stunning valley and sea views, being around a 480m walk down to the golden sands of Mawgan Porth beach in north Cornwall. Formerly known as “Blue Bay Lodges” these fully refurbished apartments are ideally located between Padstow and Newquay and around two miles from Watergate Bay, home to Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen Cornwall.
Ideal for families of all ages and avid walkers, Mawgan Porth is also the perfect venue for water sports enthusiasts. A selection of cafés, a bar, restaurant and convenience shop are located by the beach as is a pitch and putt course.
Newly refurbished apartments
- Open plan living room with TV and dining area
- Well-equipped kitchen area with electric cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer plus crockery and cutlery
- Bathroom features shower, washbasin and toilet
- Central heating and electric included
- All bedding made up for your arrival, comprising pillows, duvet & linen
- USB points in bedrooms & lounge
- Cot can be provided on request (excluding bedding), free of charge
- Towels and tea towels included
- Patio or balcony with furniture