Cornish Holiday Lodges
Enderley Lodge is a luxury self catering home, sleeping 6-7 and located on the 5 star Retallack Resort, close to Newquay, Padstow and Wadebridge.
At a glance
Retallack Resort has tennis courts, children's playground, indoor pool, gymnasium, bar and restaurant, spa facilities and Flow Rider (Flow Rider and Spa treatments are chargeable)
Enderley Lodge 3* Gold - sleeps 6 people + 1 infant in 3 bedrooms
Downstairs - spacious kitchen/dining area with open plan carpeted living area. Kitchen includes full oven/grill with extractor fan, dishwasher, a warm and comfortable living space, family bathroom with separate shower cubicle, bath, sink & toilet. Bedroom 2 - twin room with walk-in wardrobes.
Upstairs - lounge with TV, two large leather sofas, access to the upper balcony. Perfect for a bit of privacy and relaxation after a day discovering the delights of the surrounding areas. Bedroom 1 - huge master bedroom with a super king-size bed, infants bed and ample room for a cot.1 x superior king size bed with 1 sofa bed suitable for 1 adult or 2 kids.
- 1 x twin bedroom (downstairs)
- 1 x bunk room which sleep 2 persons (downstairs)
- 1 x upstairs bathroom with separate shower cubicle, toilet and sink
- 2 x living areas (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs) both with sofas and flat screen TV's and DVD players
- Outside - landscaped garden and outside decking, ideal for summer evenings. Enderley Lodge has parking for at least 4 vehicles
The nature and location of these beautiful lodges make them ideal for superb Cornish holidays all year round for all the family. Sorry, no pets allowed and smoking is not permitted in the lodges or on the decking for safety reasons. Short breaks are available.
- Newquay - lively resort with plenty of beaches, family attractions, surf schools and places to eat
- Padstow - harbour town with narrow winding streets, independent shops, deli's and fantastic restaurants, including Rick Stein's
- Wadebridge - market town and a good place to hire a bike and explore the Camel Trail to Padstow in one direction, and Bodmin the other
- Golf courses
- Coastal walks
- Historic houses - Lanhydrock (NT) and Pencarrow
To book or for more information call: 07808 687019