Garden Cottage Holiday Flats
They are close to Padstow, in North Cornwall. The three comfortable flats are surrounded by a large grassy garden area, and conveniently situated just 200 yards from the golden sands of Constantine Beach - great family beach, lots of rock pools to explore and excellent surfing. The beach has lifeguard cover in the main summer season, and is recommended by the Good Beach Guide.
At the top of the road is Constantine Bay stores, an excellent small shop with fruit & veg, meat, groceries, wine, newspapers, and friendly and helpful owners and staff. The holiday flats are set in their own grounds with grassy lawns, ample parking and a barbeque and picnic area.
At a glance...
All flats have use of large grassy garden area, have a lounge diner with colour TV and electric fire, night storage heaters, TV/DVD, bathroom with bath and shower.
Tamarisk - ground floor flat, sleeps 4, direct access onto paved patio which leads to large grassy garden area
- Views of the dunes and over the golf course to Trevose Head
- Bedroom 1 with standard double bed, wardrobe & chests.
- Bedroom 2 with twin beds, wardrobe & chest.
Trevose View - first floor flat sleeping 4 with lovely views over the dunes to the sea and the golf course to Trevose Head
- Bedroom 1 with 5 foot double bed and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds and built in wardrobe.
Treliza - maisonette sleeps two, with views over dunes to sea and across golf course from living area.
- Downstairs is the twin bedroom, an en-suite bathroom with shower and heated towel rail.
- The living area is upstairs with fitted kitchen, dining area & lounge
- There are heaters in the bedroom and the living room
- Trevose Golf Course
- Plenty of coastal walks and water sports
- Camel Trail cycle route from Padstow to Bodmin via Wadebridge
- Lots of sandy beaches to explore including Porthcothan, Treyarnon, Booby's Bay, Mother Ivey's Bay, Harlyn Bay and Trevone Bay
- Harbour fishing village of Padstow with its narrow streets and good restaurants
- From Padstow catch the ferry across the Camel Estuary to Rock