The Coach House
Situated in the hamlet of Penhallow - on the coast between Newquay and Truro - our self-catering cottages make the perfect central base for exploring all of Cornwall.
This unique 5* ‘no expense spared’ new build holiday cottage, has been designed and built with the accessibility requirements of wheelchair users and less able guests in mind it is M3i Rated on the National Accessible Scheme making it suitable for independent wheelchair users.
The Coach House is a completely level bungalow with 2 bedrooms, The Coach House can accommodate up to 4 guests and is dog friendly.
Set in a rural countryside location and overlooking tranquil summer grazing for our pet horses. It is less than 3 miles from the Stunning wheelchair accessible and dog friendly beach of Perranporth, with easy access onto the A30, we are a perfectly situated base to explore all that Cornwall has to offer.
A large rustic oak porch welcomes you into The Coach House.
As you are welcomed through the extra wide entrance door you enter into the large open plan living, kitchen and dining room, which facilitates inclusive and social living.
It is furnished with high quality furniture and crowned with solid oak beams and a beautiful reclaimed antique chandelier.
A welcoming cream tea, complete with homemade scones, Jam and Cornish clotted cream will provide refreshment on your arrival.
- The Kitchen contains a height adjustable sink and height adjustable ceramic electric hob
- Slimline dishwasher and washer/drier
- Low level storage cupboards and drawers as well as a side opening oven, low height microwave and remote-controlled fan, meaning that cooking is made easy
- King-sized bed and 2 Single beds that can be converted to a Super-King bed, the cottage lends itself well to couples and mature families
- The King-sized room has been designed to allow the easy use of a mobile hoist if required
- The enormous shared En-suite with underfloor heating, is a full wet room, meaning the use of a mobile hoist (must be ordered directly with Tremovah Industries if required) is easily accommodated in this room
- Comfort height toilet, high-quality chrome grab handles and teak shower seat complete the functionality of the room, without detracting from the style
- Designer central heating radiators and underfloor heating in the wet room, makes sure that the cottage is kept toasty in the colder months
- Smart TV’s in both bedrooms and the living area
- Bright white, satin stripe bed linen, and fluffy white towels
- Electric Car Charging point
- A private sandstone patio area lends itself well to alfresco dining and with a fully enclosed lawned garden
The Coach House has various pieces of accessibility equipment available including a perching stool, self propelled shower chair, toilet seat riser (all available on request).
Larger pieces of accessibility equipment, such as mobile hoists, can be hired from Tremorvah Industries – they can arrange the delivery of the items to us, and we can ensure that they are set up in the cottage prior to your arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Coach House and invite you to discuss any accessibility requirements you may have with us before your stay.
Please note all of our cottages operate a No Smoking policy – both within the properties and in the grounds of the cottages.