Sleeping up to 4 with one King Sized Bed, two Twin Beds/ or a Super King, this delightful self-catering holiday cottage is a peaceful retreat, situated in the hamlet of Penhallow on the coast road between Newquay and Truro and therefore makes it an ideal central location for exploring Cornwall.
The lanes nearby are suitable for walking your dog or having a leisurely stroll.
This detached self-catering holiday cottage comprises of:
• Bungalow – with level access from the parking area (approx. 30m from parking area to cottage)
• Both Bedrooms en-suite, with walk in showers
• Modern fully equipped kitchen – electric cooker/hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine/tumble dryer
• Spacious lounge with digital television and DVD
• TV’s in each bedroom as well as living area.
• Private, fenced garden with patio and garden furniture
• Off Road Parking for up to 2 vehicles
Well behaved pets are welcome, at no extra charge. But please make yourself familiar with the pet guidelines and register your pets when booking.
Please note that all of our cottages operate a no-smoking policy, both within the cottages and on the grounds around the cottages.