Wishing Well Cottage
Sleeping up to 4 (One King Sized Bed, 2 Twin Beds), this delightful converted self-catering holiday cottage is situated in the hamlet of Penhallow on the coast road between Newquay and Truro and therefore makes it an ideal central location for exploring Cornwall.
The lanes nearby are suitable for walking your dog or having a leisurely stroll.
This detached self-catering holiday cottage comprises of:
· Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate power shower cubicle, basin & WC
· Modern fully equipped kitchen – electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer
· Light airy kitchen/dining area with door onto the garden patio
· Spacious lounge with digital television and DVD
· Large fenced lawned garden with patio and garden furniture
· Parking for up to 2 vehicles is available for guests staying at Wishing Well Cottage
Well behaved pets are welcome in Wishing Well Cottage, at no extra charge. But please make yourself familiar with the pet guidelines and register your pets when booking.
Please note that all of our cottages operate a no-smoking policy, both within the cottages and on the grounds around the cottages.