Bodieve Farm Cottage
...overlooking the garden and open farmland. The owner is a builder by profession and the apartment is decorated and furnished to a high standard.
- A double en-suite bedroom
- A fitted kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, fridge and generous supply of cooking utensils/crockery etc.
- The kitchen is attached to a dining room and lounge area. Comfortable seating is provided with television. DVD/CD/Radio.
- Large patio doors lead out onto a private veranda with seating and views over the countryside. A popular place to enjoy a pleasant bottle of wine during the evening.
- On the lower floor there is also a washing machine/tumble dryer and garden cloths line.
- Included in the tariff: Electric/heating/linen/towels
- There is a no smoking policy within the apartment
- There are no facilities for pets
- Private parking
- Open all year
- Wifi Available in All Rooms
We also provide B&B accommodation
Just a short drive or a pleasant walk takes you into Wadebridge town centre where all the usual services are to be found plus some very nice shops and good pubs and restaurants. There is also a 2 screen cinema and a nearby sports centre with large indoor heated swimming pool.
The Camel Trail runs through Wadebridge providing lovely walks by the River Camel, or why not hire a bicycle, you can either go to Padstow or follow the river towards Camelford. Both are extremely popular.
A pleasant drive along the B3314 takes you to the popular resorts of Rock and Polzeath:
At the mouth of the River Camel, fantastic long sandy beach walks all the way to Daymler Bay. Rock also has a few nice pubs and tea rooms by the river. Here, you can also catch the passenger ferry across the river to Padstow. An extremely popular destination which gets very busy in high season. The town provides an extremely scenic harbour and frontage where high speed boat rides are available, a good selection of small shops, restaurants, tea rooms and pubs. Not forgetting of course the famous Rick Stein Restaurant ( It is necessary to book).
A lovely open beach, some would say one of the best in the county. Very popular with surfers.
Other places in this area include little coves such as Port Isaac (Doc Martin fame), Portquin, with the coast road continuing up to Tintagel and Boscastle.
Cornwall is an extremely beautiful county but quite small. Most places can be reached within an hours drive.
This includes the famous Eden Project which is about 30 minutes.
The Lost Gardens of Heligan, about 45 minutes.
The port of Fowey.
Your hosts are local to the area and will be only too pleased to recommend places of interest or that good pub or restaurant
Approaching on the A39 travelling west to the Wadebridge roundabout. Follow the road for a short distance into Wadebridge and you will see the B3314 off to the right towards Rock and Polzeath. Follow this road for a short distance going past the recreation centre. Take the first left after this and it is the 4th house on the left, it is clearly marked.
Approaching on the A30 which is probably the best way. Turn off at Bodmin following the signs for Wadebridge. This will take you to a large roundabout on the outskirts of Wadebridge, take the junction towards the town and after a short distance you will see the B3314 towards Rock and Polzeath. Directions are then as per above.