Enjoying views out over Falmouth Bay, Anchorage self - catering apartments provide an excellent central base to explore the town of Falmouth with its busy main streets, bustling harbour and beaches.
- Just 100 metres from Falmouth's main beach
- Close to the centre of Falmouth
- Great views across Falmouth Bay
About Anchorage Apartments
- 9 spacious one and two bed apartments sleeping 2-5
- Most apartments enjoying excellent sea views
- Each apartment has a fitted kitchen, lounge / dining area with easy seating
- TV/DVD and free WiFi
- Bath or shower room
- An off road parking space is provided for each apartment.
- Electricity is via a metered supply.
- A towel and cot hire service is also available.
- The Princess Pavilion entertainment centre is just over 200 metres away
- Minimum three night stay
- Open all year
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore Trebah Gardens or Glendurgan Gardens
- Try kayaking to Frenchman's Creek
- Go on a sea-fishing trip
- Walk along the South West Coast Path
- Visit the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Discover Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Go back in time at Pendennis Castle
- Visit Truro Cathedral and shops
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach