Idyllically located on the south coast, between the Helford and Fal estuaries, Maenporth provides a tranquil retreat in a unique setting. All properties are a two minute walk from the beach and a ten minute drive to Falmouth.
Hidden from the world, Maenporth Estate caters for all every holiday – from secluded romantic breaks to the perfect base for action packed family holidays.
- 2 minute walk to the beach
- 15m heated indoor swimming pool
- *new* luxury 3m spa pool
- *new* obeche wood sauna
- coffee and wifi lounge
- set in 29 acres of mature grounds and woodland, enjoy freedom and space around every property
- two all-weather tennis courts
- sun terrace and barbecue area
- children’s play area
- The Cove, award winning restaurant and bar
- Experience sailing, diving and kayaking from one of the UK’s best maritime towns.
- Step out of your holiday home and straight on to one of the beautiful South West Coast path.
- SUP Yoga classes from the beach all summer.
- Personal spa treatments in the comfort of your own holiday home.
- Local Cornish produce and meals available.
- From spectacular sea views to woodland hideaways, Maenporth properties offer something for all.
- A great base for exploring Cornwall’s well known attractions and hidden treasures.
- Explore the Fal and Helford rivers and creeks by boat.
- Lizard Peninsula
- Roseland Peninsula
- Glendurgan, Trebah and Trelissick Gardens
- Gorgeous sandy beaches and surf spots
- Falmouth Golf Club
- Pendennis and St Mawes Castles
- National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Falmouth: events capital of Cornwall. Join us for world class sailing regattas, Falmouth Week, the Oyster Festival and many more…