Idyllically located on the south coast, between the Helford and Fal estuaries, Maenporth provides a tranquil retreat in a unique setting. All properties are a two minute walk from the beach and a ten minute drive to Falmouth.
Hidden from the world, Maenporth Estate caters for all every holiday – from secluded romantic breaks to the perfect base for action packed family holidays.
- 2 minute walk to the beach
- 15m heated indoor swimming pool
- *new* luxury 3m spa pool
- *new* obeche wood sauna
- coffee and wifi lounge
- set in 29 acres of mature grounds and woodland, enjoy freedom and space around every property
- two all-weather tennis courts
- sun terrace and barbecue area
- children’s play area
- The Cove, award winning restaurant and bar
- Experience sailing, diving and kayaking from one of the UK’s best maritime towns.
- Step out of your holiday home and straight on to one of the beautiful South West Coast path.
- SUP Yoga classes from the beach all summer.
- Personal spa treatments in the comfort of your own holiday home.
- Local Cornish produce and meals available.
- From spectacular sea views to woodland hideaways, Maenporth properties offer something for all.
- A great base for exploring Cornwall’s well known attractions and hidden treasures.
- Explore the Fal and Helford rivers and creeks by boat.
- Lizard Peninsula
- Roseland Peninsula
- Glendurgan, Trebah and Trelissick Gardens
- Gorgeous sandy beaches and surf spots
- Falmouth Golf Club
- Pendennis and St Mawes Castles
- National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Falmouth: events capital of Cornwall. Join us for world class sailing regattas, Falmouth Week, the Oyster Festival and many more…
Like and follow our Facebook Page for all the latest news and offers