Puffins in Packet Quays
Perfect for couples all year round, this beautifully designed, immaculately maintained, self-catering studio apartment provides magnificent views from throughout the flat across the Fal Estuary with its network of creeks and rivers and colourful boating activities. A spacious garden terrace extends the living space, and there's no better way of starting a day than waking to one of Falmouth's magnificent sunrises in Puffins' comfortable king-size bed.
Situated in historic Packet Quays on the famous Cornish Coastal footpath, Puffins is a great location for visiting any of Falmouth’s many attractions and festivals on foot, including Pendennis Castle, the National Maritime Museum, beaches, and many wonderful gardens. Alternatively explore the waterways by ferry or seasonal boat tour, sailboat or kayak, surfboard or scuba gear. And, as an easy day trip, visit any of Cornwall’s famous sites, from Tintagel and the Eden Project to the Minack Theatre, the Men-an-Tol, St. Michael's Mount and Land's End — or even take a day trip to the Isles of Scilly.
Puffins is moments' walk down Falmouth's picturesque Old High Street from pubs and superb restaurants; galleries, gift and antique shops and the bustling town centre. A month seldom goes by without a special festival or event in Falmouth; many of these can be enjoyed right from Puffins.
Designed and managed by owner, Mary Lynn Richardson, who delights in the happiness guests experience at Puffins. Mary Lynn, and Puffin's superb housekeeper, Shelley Bennetts, are always available to provide help if needed. All bookings are made on-line through the secure portion of the Puffins website, which shows availability and pricing in real-time.
- Situated in historic Packet Quays, Falmouth
- Minutes walk to the shops, restuarants and beaches
- Ideal holiday base in South Cornwall
About Puffins- Falmouth
- Secured private parking
- Sea views throughout
- Terrace garden
- Heat & utilities
- Linens & towels
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with shower
- Radio with iPod/iPhone dock
- 2 flatscreen TV/DVDs
- Telephone — free UK calls
- Smoke free
- Complimentary WiFi internet
- Easy walking distance to shops
- Beaches within 2 kms
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore Trebah Gardens or Glendurgan Gardens
- Try kayaking to Frenchman's Creek
- Go on a sea-fishing trip
- Walk along the South West Coast Path
- Visit the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
- Spend a day at Flambards Theme Park
- Discover Gweek Seal Sanctuary
- Go back in time at Pendennis Castle
- Visit Truro Cathedral and shops
- Gyllyngvase beach
- Castle beach
- Swanpool beach
- Maenporth beach
Puffins has won Visit Britain's Gold Award for exceptional quality and customer service every year since 2010.