Hidden Valley Gardens
We have one highly rated self-catering accommodation, called the Garden Studio, designed to accommodate 2 people and situation within the 3 acre award-winning garden known as "Hidden Valley Gardens". Available for weekly bookings (Friday change-over), plus shorter breaks from October - May (4 or 5 days). Ideal for couples, particularly garden lovers, seeking a cosy/romantic getaway break. The Garden Studio is in a natural stone building that is separate to the main house and not overlooked. It is accessed by external wooden stairs leading to a decking area for outside dining. Weekly price range £320 to £470 - see website for more datails.
- From A390 approximately 2 miles west of Lostwithiel turn left onto the B3269 signposted Fowey
- After 200 yards turn right - signposted 'Treesmill'
- After 1 mile turn left at the sign for Hidden Valley Gardens
- Proceed to the bottom of the lane (0.5 mile) going past Colwith Farm
About the Garden Studio
- The Garden Studio is south-facing views over the garden, a large bathroom and a separate, small, but fully functional galley kitchen.
- The dining facilities inside and outside for 2 persons
- Fully equipped kitchen, electric cooker & fridge with small freezer space. There is a near, but separately located washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Constant hot water & central heating (when needed)
- Parking space
- Bath with shower over
- High specification 5ft double bed with duvets for all seasons
- TV with Freeview satellite
- Outdoor seating area
- Access to garden, picnic tables, gazebo with views over the hills
- Use of seasonal fruit and vegetables growing in the garden
What can you do during your stay?
- Explore the South West Coast Path towards Mevagissey to the west or Fowey to the east
- Swim from a secret beach
- Visit Eden Project (7 miles)
- Spend a few hours at the Lost Gardens of Heligan (16 miles)
- Take a river trip along the Fowey
- Take the ferry to Polruan and explore
- Discover the secrets of Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre (6 miles)
- Try out watersports at Polkerris beach (3 miles)
- Walk around the historic port of Fowey
- Look around the quaint harbour town shops of Mevagissey
- Visit the historic port of Charlestown; home of the tall ships (6 miles)
- Visit a great list of restaurants
- Readymoney Cove
- Par Sands
- Pentewan Sands
- And a Secret Beach !